Refund Policy (for Goods)
Since MEDEQUIP Kenya sells goods from different manufacturers and suppliers, we do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished and the product is sent except for circumstances listed in this disclaimer. As a customer, you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item from our company. However, we realize that exceptional circumstance can take place with regard to the character of the products we supply.
Please note that we do not bear any responsibility and therefore we do not satisfy any refund/return/exchange requests based on incompatibility of our products with some third-party products (gauges, pipes, meters, timers, tanks, etc) other than those which are specified as compatible in a description available on the product delivery sheet or invoice. We don't guarantee that our products are fully compatible with any third-party products and we do not provide support for third-party equipment or materials except those supplied by us.
Return of unused goods:
If you are not 100% satisfied or you have been shipped the wrong item, wrong size or wrong specification of your purchase different from items specified on your proforma invoice, purchase order or other documented order request from yourself, your company or associate, or if for any reason MEDEQUIP has failed to ship your purchased items within 45 days after confirmation of availability of your purchased goods in the warehouse, you can claim a refund or exchange by way of the following options:
- You can return or exchange your purchase for up to 14 days for 100% refund from the purchase date if the purchase documents clearly show that MEDEQUIP Kenya was at fault in issuing the wrong items different from your purchase order, description or specification. After 14 days from date of purchase, 30% restocking and transaction charge is applicable on all such claims. Returned or exchanged products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
- MEDEQUIP Kenya does not accept refund requests or exchanges of goods purchased and delivered according to the customer specified specs, quantities, categories, brand names or manufacturers and documented on the customer’s final invoices or receipts.
- Goods that are found damaged at time of delivery may be exchanged with similar replacement goods. Although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. Such issues must be submitted for our management for approval. We keep the right to rectify the error or defect within 72 hours. If any deficiency is approved and we fail to correct it within 72 hours from the date of the initial complaint letter or any other notification provided by a Customer, the refund will be issued to the customer in full without any compensations or reimbursements. OR, at customer's choice, replacement of the product of the same or around the same value can be offered; Please be advised that access to your premises or home can be requested by our technicians in order to identify and fix the possible issues with our products. Failure to provide such access in a timely manner may result in a delayed resolution of the issue. Refusal to provide access to your premises will result in your inability to qualify for a refund.
- Claims of refund or exchange on goods certified as correct order and in working condition after receipt by a customer are not acceptable.
- MEDEQUIP will refund for goods not delivered by no fault of the customer, the total cost of purchase but shall reserve the right to offer corrective action including but not limited to shipping the purchased goods or exchange with goods of similar value. In the event MEDEQUIP opts to exchange the purchased goods with alternative goods of similar value, the total amount covered shall include the cost of shipping only within Kenya.
- MedEquip does not exchange goods, accept returns or cash refunds requests based on a customer's claim of incompatibility of goods purchased from MedEquip with other third party equipment, accessories, spare parts or components, neither will such claims be honored if goods purchased from MedEquip are damaged in attempt to fit, mount, use or adapt to other third party equipment not sold by MedEquip.
- Goods ordered from MEDEQUIP and not picked up or delivered to the customer for any of the following reasons may incur administrative and accounting costs or charges to the customer:
- Goods purchased but not picked up, or delivery is delayed due to no fault of MEDEQUIP Kenya, including but not limited to customer’s transportation delays, relocation, administrative or other customer pertinent delays or circumstances not emanating from MEDEQUIP Kenya staff or its affiliates.
- Goods delivered to a customer but unreceived because of misdirection, relocation, missing security clearance or any other customer pertinent delay, obstruction or circumstances not emanating from MEDEQUIP Staff or its affiliates.
- Goods delivered by MEDEQUIP Kenya to a customer-specified drop-off address as stated in writing on purchase or delivery order, email or other documented form, but later misplaced, damaged or lost, and whose claim is made after the said delivery time stamp.
- Goods purchased by customer and not picked or deliverable because of change of specifications by customer, customer’s client or any other customer pertinent misunderstandings, customer's administrative procedures, delays or circumstances not emanating from MEDEQUIP Kenya's staff or its affiliates. In the event a customer requests a refund for undelivered purchases, the claim shall fall under the following terms.
- 100% refund shall be rendered by MEDEQUIP Kenya to the customer if the refund is requested in writing within 24 hours of purchase and if MEDEQUIP was at fault for delivering wrong purchase outside of invoiced terms and specifications. The customer shall be responsible for any pertinent costs of transaction, storage, transportation or applicable courier fees.
- 50% shall be refunded by MEDEQUIP Kenya to the customer if the refund is requested within 14 days of purchase and if MEDEQUIP was at fault for delivering wrong purchase outside of invoiced terms and specifications . The customer shall be responsible for any pertinent costs of transaction, storage, transportation or applicable courier fees.
- 25% of the total purchase and delivery cost shall be refunded by MEDEQUIP Kenya to the customer if the refund is requested within 30 days and if MEDEQUIP was at fault for delivering wrong purchase outside of invoiced terms and specifications. The customer shall be responsible for any pertinent costs of transaction, storage, transportation or applicable courier fees.
- 10% of the total purchase and delivery cost shall be refunded by MEDEQUIP Kenya to the customer if the exchange is requested within 60 days from the date of purchase and if MEDEQUIP was at fault for delivering wrong purchase outside of invoiced terms and specifications. The customer shall be responsible for any pertinent costs of transaction, storage, transportation or applicable courier fees.
- No refund or exchange shall be rendered after 90 days from the date of purchase for goods purchased and not picked up or not delivered due to no fault of MEDEQUIP Kenya or its affiliates. The customer shall be responsible for transaction, administrative, storage and other pertinent fees incurred.
Refund Policy (for Services)
In this part of our policy, the term SERVICES shall mean any installation, repair work, production or maintenance work and pertinent commissioning performed by our staff, affiliates or associates of products or goods sold to a customer or other vendor, and requested on written work order to for the purpose of enhancing, restoring or improving product performance, safety or appearance.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your services, within 90 days from the service completion date, we will fully refund the cost of your service order. A detailed complaint of service failure must be made in writing with proof of specific performance deficits on the part of our staff. All efforts will be made by MEDEQUIP Kenya to rectify the problem to the customer’s expectations.
Refunds for SERVICES are honored for the following reasons.
Non-performance of the installed products or services: due to some environmental issues, oversights or other causes to less than expected performance of our SERVICES by our staff, shortfalls may occur during our service delivery. In this case we recommend contacting us for assistance. Claims for non-performance must be submitted to our customer relations department in writing within 48 hours from the order completion date. Otherwise the service will be considered complete and commissioned.
Use and operation issues: it may happen so that you are having problems while operating the product or its components. Claims regarding such issues must be submitted to our management in writing within 48 of completion of installation or service. If you do not properly contact us during this period, you agree that we may construe silence as a successful operation of the product with no further right of redress or refund for a "non-performance" reason. Failure to receive operations or owner’s manual or instructions after service or installation of a product within 48 hours may result in a refund decline.
Installation not-as-described: such issues should be reported to our management within 48 hours from the date of installation or service. Clear evidence must be provided proving that the service or installation is not as it is described on the service or work order. Complaints which are based merely on the customer's false expectations or wishes are not honored.
Please note that we do not bear any responsibility and therefore we do not satisfy any refund/return/exchange requests based on incompatibility of our products with some third-party equipment (plugs, gauges, tubes, regulators, timers, meters, etc) other than those which are specified as compatible in a description available on the order summary. We do not guarantee that our products are fully compatible with any third-party products before or after SERVICE. We do not provide support for third-party products or installations other than those supplied and installed by us and specified for use, compatibility and specific application, as well as any pertinent workmanship related warranty if applicable.
Our management is always eager to assist you and deliver highly professional support in a timely manner. Thank your for using products and services.